In the gym there is always an array of fitness equipment and it can be extremely difficult to know which equipment offer the best pay off for your effort. There are two equipment in the gym that will definitely assist you build your cardiovascular fitness and enable you in the burning of calories, they are the recumbent bike and the treadmill. I will assist you in choosing which equipment works perfectly for you.
These are look like ordinary stationary bikes the only difference is that the pedals and the bucket seat are in front of the bike instead of being below the hips. To avoid stress on the wrist and shoulders the handle bar naturally extends naturally in front of the shoulders. The bike is mainly used by people that are recovering from an injury or are having problems with their balance in order to achieve cardiovascular workout. The user can adjust workout by hitting a button to change the resistance of the pedals.
This is a machine that used for walking or running while staying indoors. The treadmill may reach speeds of about 15 mph, depending on the model of the machine. Treadmills have an adjustable ramp that may be used to simulate hill climb. Most of the fitness levels may use treadmill and the movement are natural.
Advantages of Recumbent bikes
1. The Recumbent bikes are built with comfort in mind. The bike has a wide ergonomic seat that you can easily adjust and as a result maximize on your comfort. It also fitted with a back rest that also ensures comfort.
2. Schwinn reputation for quality equipment, the company reputation in providing high quality equipment is irrefutable.
3. While on recumbent bikes your hands are free and you can perform light exercises such as lifting dumbbells.
4. The recumbent bikes are a perfect way to avoid boredom with much exercise and training.
Disadvantages of Recumbent bikes
1. The slight con is that while on the bike it’s not possible for the user to stand on the pedal while peddling.
Advantages of Treadmill
1. It acts as a very precise workout option that enable you to hold a steady pace through your entire workout.
2. Another benefit is that it’s much easier on your joints as compared to the concrete.
Disadvantages of Treadmills
1. Some treadmills have a loud motor that may create a lot of noise and may interfere with the nearby equipment.
2. They take require a lot of space.
3. The cushioned surface may inflict serious injuries during an accident.
Schwinn 230 Recumbent bike
It’s a bike that has amazing enhancements and has a comfortable ergonomic design. The bike is efficient since you can switch from pre- programmed workout to desired levels of resistance.
Benefits of Schwinn 230 Recumbent
1. The bike is very easy to use
The bike scores high on ease of use, the LCD control panel is also quite easy to navigate, also the walk-in design for mounting and dismounting is easily accessible.
2. The comfort level of the bike is amazing
It has an ergonomic seat design and the pressure on the lower back is greatly reduced.
3. It has amazing features and specification
It has amazing features such as ergonomically designed seat. It has a USB port for charging users phone. It also has an in- built 3 speed fan.
Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike
This is the one of most technically advanced bike in the market. With a range of resistance level it’s designed to provide the user with efficient workout.
Benefits of Schwinn270 Recumbent
1. It has an amazing lower back support that ensure high comfort levels. (http://fitnessexercisereviews.com/schwinn-270-recumbent-bike…)
2. The bike is very easy to use despite the fact that it’s technologically advanced.
3. It has specially built features such as a resistance level of 25. It has a dualTrack technology screen providing you with the feedback you need. It has a Grip Heart rate that enables users to track their heart rate.
Between the Treadmill and the Recumbent bike, the recumbent bike are the better choice because of their numerous advantage over treadmill, and the good thing anyone can use recumbent bikes because of their comfort ability.